This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may get a small commission from that sale, at no extra cost to you.
Five minute vegan tahini herb dressing - for those days when you need a little extra something that will elevate your dinner from average to .. whoa!
The real reason why I am sharing this easy tahini herb dressing is in preparation for a delicious veggie bowl that I will be sharing on Thursday.
This sauce + that veggie bowl = veghead dreams come true.
But you'll have to wait for that bowl because today is all about this vegan tahini herb sauce.
Let's talk ingredients:
- we're using cashews for that super creamy base.. I use a vitamix and don't soak my cashews, but if your blender is not very powerful I'd soak them for 30 minutes so that it can be super creamy.
- tahini, for that tasty nutty flavor. Tahini is just sesame seeds that have been ground down into a nut butter. Always check ingredients - it should only say sesame seeds!
- garlic, because garlic make everything taste better (except dessert, maybe.)
- white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar for a tiny bit of acidity
- and any fresh green herb of your choice - cilantro, parsley, dill.
Want to see more vegan dressing, sauces and dip recipes?
with love + gratitude,
Want More Vegan Eats? Make sure to subscribe to get our newsletter directly to your inbox, just *one* email, once a week. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Make sure you come say hi! <3
Five Minute Vegan Tahini Herb Sauce (oil free)
Quick and easy oil free tahini herb sauce that you can make in less than five minutes. Perfect sauce to use as a topping for your favorite veggie bowls, burritos, tacos, fries… the possibilities are endless with this one.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup sauce 1x
- 1/2 cup of cashews (84g)*
- 1/2 cup of water (105g)
- 1 tablespoon tahini butter (21g)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (10g) (apple cider works, too!)
- 1 small garlic clove (6g)
- 1/8 teaspoon of himalayan salt
- a handful of cilantro or parsley (pulse in last)
- Add all ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth. Pulse in the green herbs last.
- Serve as a sauce on top of your favorite veggie bowls, burritos, tacos, ect.
- I use a vitamix blender and therefore don’t really need to soak my cashews, but if your blender isn’t very powerful it’s best to soak for at least 30 minutes for ultimate creaminess.
Keywords: vegan sauce, tahini, garlic, sauce, cashews, dip, veggie bowl sauce,