How To Make A Healthier Pumpkin Cold Brew At Home
A delicious cold brew topped with a homemade healthy pumpkin cream made with vanilla, real pumpkin puree, almond milk and sweetened naturally with maple syrup. Topped with a dash of pumpkin spice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup almond milk (I make my own – step by step guide here)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 table spoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice (or more if that’s your thing!)
- 2 cups cold brew coffee (or regular coffee that you have let chill in the fridge or for a caffeine free alternative you can use dandelion tea which looks and tastes like coffee. Learn more about dandelion tea here.)
- Add all ingredients, except the cold brew and ice, to a blender and mix until smooth. This is your pumpkin cream.
- Pour cold brew coffee over ice in a cup and then top with 1/2 cup of pumpkin cream (or more!). If you have a milk frother like this one, you can froth the pumpkin cream before pouring over coffee for max volume!
- Feel free to add more maple syrup if you like extra sweetness. I found 2 tbs to be perfect for my taste with just enough bitterness from the coffee or tea coming through.
- This makes 2 medium servings or one large serving.
Keywords: coffee, cold brew, pumpkin spice, pumpkin cream,