Oven Baked Oil Free Fries With Avo Tahini Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may get a small commission from that sale, at no extra cost to you.
Oven Baked Fries with a vegan avocado tahini dip sauce.
That's what we're doing today, because sometimes a big plate of fries with a tasty vegan tahini dip IS dinner. And that's okay, tomorrow we'll do better, maybe. 😛
reasons why we're loving these oven baked fries
- They're oil free. Yes, you CAN still eat deliciously tasting fries that are healthy!
- Super easy to make - chop potatoes, sprinkle with veg broth and seasoning, bake for 40ish minutes and eat!
- You can totally make a meal out of this for a quick weeknight dinner! Serve as is with the delicious, and filling, vegan avocado tahini dip sauce... or make them loaded oven baked fries with toppings such as this vegan sundried tomato walnut meat and maybe even some easy homemade pico de gallo.
- Fries are comfort food. They're perfect for those who are slowly transitioning into a vegan diet, or for those who are not completely vegan but want to add more vegan type foods into your own diet... orrr when you've just had a really long day and need something easy, tasty, and filling.
avocado tahini vegan dip sauce for the oven baked fries
Fries are fries are fries right?? So I'll tell you what makes these fries so special - THE SAUCE! It's full of so much flavor - we're talking ingredients like garlic, lemon, avocados, tahini AND cashews of course because we love that creamy cashew texture don't we?
Unbelievably tasty, and when paired with these oil free oven baked fries drizzled with a bit of salt, pepper, and maybe even some cayenne if you wanna go there... So good friends, so good. <3
I think these oven baked fries are getting a permanent spot in our weekly meal menu. 😉
What are some of your favorite ways to eat fries?! Share them with me below ...
In the mood for Vegan Dinner Ideas?
Check out this Buffalo Cauliflower Casserole Recipe, this Vegan Garbanzo Bean Soup, or if you're looking for something lighter and fresher, check out these Raw Vegan Romaine Lettuce Tacos!
with love + gratitude,
Want More Vegan Eats? Make sure to subscribe to get our newsletter directly to your inbox, just *one* email, once a week. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Make sure you come say hi! <3
Oven Baked Fries With Vegan Avocado Tahini Dip
Tasty oil free oven baked fries with vegan avocado tahini sauce. So yum, perfect snack or weeknight dinner idea.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2 to 3 servings 1x
- 6 to 7 potatoes Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- Dash of salt and pepper
- optional: dash of paprika or cayenne pepper
For Avocado Tahini Dip Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/2 of a hass avocado
- 3 tablespoons of tahini butter
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cut potatoes in half, and then cut the halves into slices to create the fries. Place on a baking dish covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle vegetable broth over the cut potatoes making sure they are all coated. Add dash of salt, pepper and optional cayenne or paprika. Bake at 425 for 40 to 50 minutes, or until crispy and golden*.
- Make Vegan Avocado Tahini Dip Sauce: Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Serve with fries.
- Keep an eye on your fries. Baking time varies by oven. Mine usually take anywhere between 45 to 50 minutes. But they might be ready in 40 minutes for you! Once the fries are somewhat crispy and golden, they are ready to serve.
I wouldn’t share that with anyone! I never made oil free fries. Even when I bake, I drizzle oil. I need to try this recipe soon.
I don’t blame you for not sharing! Hahaha. 😛 Yes, give the oil free version a try. Just as good! Thanks for stopping by. <3