Easy Homemade Pico De Gallo
An easy homemade ‘Pico De Gallo’ recipe that’ll knock your socks off! Perfect as a topping in tacos, nachos and as a side with rice and beans.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 or 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- a handful of cilantro give or take
- the juice of 1 lime
- Chop tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and add to a bowl with minced garlic. Squeeze the juice of one lime, mix to coat, and DONE!
- Told ya it was easy.
Serve as a topping to tacos or nachos, or as a side in buddha bowls or rice and bean bowls.
- I keep mine salt free and I think it tastes amazing this way, but feel free to add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Best served fresh, won’t last long.