Homemade Peach Acai Bowl With Coconut Butter Drizzle
A quick and easy homemade breakfast acai bowl with frozen bananas, peaches, kiwi, and coconut butter drizzle on top.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: breakfast
- 1 or 2 packages of frozen acai puree (I use the Trader Joe’s brand, but Whole Foods and other natural food stores may have their own version.)
- 1/4 cup of plant-based milk (or water) to help blend the frozen acai
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (optional for added protein)
- 1 fresh ripe peach
- 2 to 3 frozen bananas
- 1 to 2 fresh kiwis
- a few chopped nuts of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pecans,)
- cacao nibs and coconut shreds (optional toppings)
- coconut butter for drizzle on top
- Add frozen acai, frozen bananas, and chia seeds to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add 1/4 cup of plant-based milk or water to help the blender a bit if needed. The less liquid you add, the creamier/thicker the acai will be, so keep that in mind.
- Serve acai mix in a bowl or cup, and top with fresh sliced peaches, kiwis, chopped nuts, cacao nibs, coconut shreds, chia seeds and a drizzle of coconut butter. Enjoy!
Keywords: breakfast, smoothie, acai bowl, healthy, healthy breakfast