These paleo almond butter balls are made with simple and real ingredients. Loaded with healthy fats from the almond butter and protein from the collagen powder, these make a great snack for toddlers and adults alike.
Combine Dry Ingredients:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour and collagen powder. Ensure they are well mixed.
Add Wet Ingredients:
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, raisins, and coconut oil to the dry ingredients.
- Using a spatula or spoon, mix the ingredients until well combined. The mixture should have a consistent texture.
Shape into Balls:
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into bite-sized balls using your hands. Place the balls on a parchment-lined tray.
- Place the formed balls in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to firm up.
- You can roll the almond butter balls in additional almond flour, shredded coconut, or crushed nuts for added texture.
Serve and Enjoy:
- Once the almond butter balls have firmed up, they are ready to be enjoyed! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- I use further foods collagen powder which is grass-fed and pasture raised.