Interested In Working With Us?
We love partnering with brands and promoting products that support our eco conscious mission!
Are you a high vibin' brand?
We love to work with brands that are out there making the world a better place, even with the smallest of actions.
We love to promote products that we stand behind and believe in.
If your brand, company, product, or promotion has these similar values then please feel free to contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What We Do:
- Sponsored Blog Posts - We'd love to partner up with your brand, product or cause and bring awareness to it by sharing it with our readers. We host a FEATURE FRIDAY blog post every Friday, where we can feature your product, brand, or promotion/cause.
Feature Friday Blog Posts Examples:
- Recipe Development - If you have a specific food product or ingredient that you would like to promote, we can create a healthy wholesome (mostly plant based) recipe that uses the product/ingredient and share the recipe with our readers. Our recipes are mostly plant based and mostly refined sugar free, gluten free, and sometimes oil free. We cater to those who are looking for wholesome homemade healthy recipes.
You can see all of our current recipes by visiting this page - Recipes.
- Product Reviews - We love finding new products to test out and share with our friends, family and readers! If you have a super awesome product that you think we would love, let us know and we can share a review with our audience!
- Giveaways - Our readers LOVE giveaways!! Have an idea for a giveaway or promotion? Reach out to us and let's talk about it.
- Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) - We're on social media too! If you'd like to promote your product or brand or promotion via social media channels instead, we can do that too!
Find Us On Social Media:
If you are a blogger looking to collaborate on a special project or interested in guest posting feel free to email us as well! We love meeting, connecting and working with other bloggers, too!