This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may get a small commission from that sale, at no extra cost to you.
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie!
Let's talk about this easy no-bake strawberry cheesecake!
There is no baking required so it is perfect for summer and there is no freezing required either which means none of those not-so-tasty ice crystals that form in frozen cheesecakes.
This cheesecake is creamy, fluffy, and just overall delicious.
It is the perfect sweet treat for a special occasion or just because!
What do you need to make this no-bake strawberry cheesecake:
To make this creamy dreamy smooth and fluffy filling you'll need:
- Cashews - we're using soaked cashews to make a super creamy base.
- Coconut cream from a can - Make sure it's mixed well. We want both the creamy fat and the watery part altogether.
- Coconut oil - to help thicken the filling.
- Vanilla extract - for flavor
- Lemon juice - for acidity
- Maple syrup - for sweetness and to keep it refined sugar-free. You can also use coconut nectar or agave if you wish.
- tiny pinch of salt to help balance all of the flavors
To make the delicious graham-cracker-like crust you'll need:
And finally, to finish it off, you'll need a tasty strawberry sauce.
- fresh or frozen strawberries
- maple syrup
- and lemon juice
What kitchen equipment will you need to make this no bake cheesecake:
You'll need a blender to make the filling, a food processor to make the crust (you can also try it in the blender but I can't guarantee it'll work as intended), and a 7-inch springform pan (or similar size).
I love using springform pans for these kind of recipes because the top part separates from the base, so once the cheesecake is ready you can leave the cheesecake on the base of the pan and just remove the spring-top. Otherwise, it's going to be very hard to remove this cheesecake from a regular non-springform pan.
how to make this no-bake easy vegan strawberry cheesecake pie:
You'll want to make the pie crust first. Add all ingredients to a food processor and give a whirl until you achieve a sticky-dough-like consistency. You should be able to press the crust down on a spring-form pan lined with parchment paper.
Then make the filling by adding all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the filling on top of the crust and place in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 to 8 hours.
Since we are not freezing this cheesecake (I don't really like frozen cheesecakes because due to ice crystals forming you lose some of that silky smooth creaminess), you'll need to let this sit in the fridge for several hours so that it can firm up enough to serve.
You can make the strawberry sauce now, or make it the next day once the cheesecake has hardened.
Want to see more healthy dessert recipes?
easy no-bake vegan strawberry cheesecake (paleo)
This easy no-bake vegan strawberry cheesecake is light, creamy, and so delicious. Vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free.
- Prep Time: 20 minute
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- 1.5 cups soaked cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut cream from a can (mixed well)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- tiny pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medjool dates
- pinch of salt
Strawberry sauce topping:
- 1lb fresh strawberries (frozen works too)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- the juice of half a lemon
- Make the crust. Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and process until a sticky dough consistency is achieved. If the mixture is not sticking together, process for a bit longer. Transfer the sticky dough to a round 7″ spring form pan lined with parchment paper and using your hands press the dough down to form a crust. Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Make the cheesecake filling. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You might have to use your blender’s tamper to get it really smooth. Avoid adding extra liquid – this is why it’s really important to use soaked cashews. Pour blended filling on top of crust and place in the fridge to set overnight or for 8-10 hours.
- Make strawberry sauce topping. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until all strawberries have broken down and have released their juice. Press down on the strawberries with a fork to speed up the process. Allow sauce to cool down completely before pouring on top of cheesecake.
- If you’re in a pinch for time then you can technically freeze the cheesecake but I warn you, the consistency will not be the same as if you allow it to harden overnight in the fridge because ice crystals will form in the freezer.